Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not download, register with or use this Service. By downloading, registering with or using this Service, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Service after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Children under the Age of 13
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect information from and about users of the Service directly from you when you provide it to us and/or automatically when you use the Service.
Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with or use this Service, we may ask you provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, geo location, mobile device identification number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information"), or that is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes: (i) Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Service, subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Service; (ii) records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us; (iii) Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; (iv) Details of transactions you carry out through the Service and of the fulfillment of your orders (note that you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Service); (v) Your search queries on the Service; and (vi) Your appearance at events where you use a QR code at the event location to indicate to us that you attended the event. You may be able to access features of the Service by using your Facebook or other social media accounts. Your privacy settings on your Facebook or other social media accounts, as well as the social media companies' respective privacy policies, will determine the personal and other information that may be shared with us when you access the Service.
You may be able to provide information to be published or displayed ("Posts" or "Posted") on public areas of websites you access through the Service (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions and Posts may be transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection And Tracking.
When you download, access and use the Service, it may use technology to automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to:
· Usage Details. When you access and use the Service, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Service.
· Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
· Stored Information and Files. The Service also may access metadata, tags and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
· Location Information. This Service may collect real-time information about the location of your device.
We also may use technologies to collect information about your usage of the Service over time. We do not respond to web browser "do not track" signals.
Information Collection And Tracking Technologies. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
· Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your mobile device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Service.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Service or our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-party Information Collection
When you use the Service or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include: advertisers, ad networks and ad servers, analytics companies, your mobile device manufacturer, your mobile service provider, etc.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Service. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services or websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Provide you with the Service and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Give you notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you when Service updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you use the Service.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated and de-identified information about our users without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, content providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to personalize services and products offered to you.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our customers, users, contractors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing, Correcting and Deleting Your Information
You can request and obtain removal of your Posts and User Contributions by emailing email@example.com with your request and specifying the particular Post or User Contribution you seek to remove. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete any information if we believe such action would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Removal of your Posts or User Contributions from the Service does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of such Posts or User Contributions from the Service as copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Service users. You can unsubscribe from any newsletters or various promotional emails at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" links provided in such communications. You may not opt out of Service-related communications, such as account verification, purchase confirmations and administrative messages, so long as you are registered with the Service. As we develop our business, we might buy or sell businesses or their assets, or engage in transfers, acquisitions, mergers, restructurings, changes of control, or other transactions. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets and your information may be subject to such a transfer. You agree to and do hereby consent to any such transfer. Also, in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, your information may be transferred to a bankruptcy trustee or debtor in possession and then to a subsequent purchaser.
Social Media Plug-ins
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Changes to Our Policy
We may update our Policy from time to time. Non-material changes will take effect immediately. If we make material changes, we will notify you by email (at the email address you have provided to us) or through notice on http://www.bonang-official-app.com/, and will also indicate as much at the top of this page. Material changes will take effect 30 days after such notice. We encourage you to review this Policy at least every 30 days to check for material changes.
Privacy Concerns. If you have any concern or complaint about privacy on the Service, please contact us at Upstream Systems South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Long Point Office Park, Bradfield Drive, Fourways, Johannesburg or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to you in a timely and professional manner in order to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.